Sunday, March 14, 2010

Welcome Spring...


I'm sure most parents, like myself are ready for Spring and ready to start all the fun activities again like soccer, swimming, going to the park, and taking the dog for a walk. I know we are! Well, it's been an exciting couple of weeks and I have to admit Vanny Bean hasn't been faithfully blogging like we should! That will change with the winter blues behind us and a warm Spring ahead. I wanted to blog or shall I say brag today about our line from Wall Candy Art. Wall Candy Art are sticker decalls to spice up your childrens room and what better time with the 'Spring Cleaning' then to freshen up the kids rooms with fun wall decals that are go green for the environment. Check out Blossom's featured in the picture for Spring time... http://www.vannybean.com/item_1371/Blossoms.htm

Wall Candy Art Apple Chalkboard was featured in Parents Magazine this month and is great for any reminders you think of...Check out our collection of wall arts and go green!

No comments: